A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niberto Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niberto Moreno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreno
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moreno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niberto Moreno, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moreno has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niberto L Moreno MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Niberto L. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Niberto Moreno has 1 office location.
Dr. Niberto Moreno practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Cardiothoracic Surgeons.