A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nibras Karmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nibras Karmo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nibras Karmo, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Illness
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Karmo graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Karmo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karmo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nibras R. Karmo practice?
Dr. Nibras Karmo practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.