A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nibu Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nibu Mathew is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nibu Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Mathew has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nibu Mathew MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nibu Mathew practice?
- Dr. Nibu Mathew has 1 office location.
Dr. Nibu Mathew practices Internal Medicine near Alvin, TX.
See Alvin Internists.