A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicanor Isse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicanor Isse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicanor Isse, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isse graduated from Univ Nac De Tucuman, Fac De Med, San Miguel De Tucuman, Argentina.
Dr. Isse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicanor Gharib Isse MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicanor G. Isse practice?
- Dr. Nicanor Isse has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicanor Isse practices Plastic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Plastic Surgeons.