A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nichele Nivens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nichele Nivens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nichele Nivens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nivens graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Nivens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nichele Nivens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nichele Nivens practice?
- Dr. Nichele Nivens has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nichele Nivens practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.