A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nichelle Horton-Brwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nichelle Horton-Brwon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nichelle Horton-Brwon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton-Brwon graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Horton-Brwon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nichelle R Horton-Brwon MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nichelle R. Horton-Brwon practice?
- Dr. Nichelle Horton-Brwon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nichelle Horton-Brwon practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Plattsmouth, NE.
See Omaha Internists.