A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholaos Bellos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholaos Bellos, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholaos Bellos, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellos graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bellos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholaos Constantine Bellos MD and PA is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholaos C. Bellos practice?
- Dr. Nicholaos Bellos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholaos Bellos practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.