Dr. Nicholaos Bellos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholaos Bellos?

DR BELLOS HAS SAVED MY LIFE, AND MANY OTHERS I HAVE REFERRED!

Posted on June 4th, 2012

THIS IS THE ONLY DR YOU WILL CATCH ME USING! I MOVED BACK FROM MISSISSIPPI JUST TO BE UNDER THE CARE OF THIS WONDERFUL MAN. HE IS VERY THOUROUGH, DOES A FULL DIAGNOSTIC EXAM EACH VISIT, BLOODWORK, ETC. AND GIVES THE FULL RESULTS UPON YOUR NEXT VISIT OR YOU CAN CALL IN TO FIND OUT YOUR RESULTS IF YOU ARE IN A CRISIS SITUATION. I HAVE PERSONALLY REFERRED DOZENS OF PATIENTS TO DR. B. AND HE HAS NEVER SKIPPED A BEAT, NOR MISSED A DIAGNOSIS. HIS NEW OFFICEI IS BEAUTIFUL, AND HIS RECEPTIONIST, CINDY, WILL DO ALL SHE CAN TO GET YOU SCHEDULED AT A TIME THAT WORKS FOR YOU. THE NURSE, PATTY, IS VERY CARING AND GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND HER WAY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY OR LET DOWN, AS MOST HIV DRS' IN DALLAS WILL LEAVE YOU FEELING.

Posted on September 17th, 2011

"Don't know what it is, so what do you want me to do?" I thought HE was the doctor.

My experience over five years of seeing Dr Bellos

Posted on August 11th, 2010

The past five years have included several visits to Dr Bellos for infections and MRSA and later as a patient on routine basis. Never any issue with him or his nursing staff - all have been entirely helpful, professional and top notch in my book. This is the real world in the 21st century people - these medical professionals are stretched but have always gone above and beyond to provide good care no matter what. Yes a few minutes wait in the office, or not - maybe even a few hours for a return phone call at times, or not. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Worse Doctor in Dallas

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Posted on January 20th, 2010

I liked Dr Bellos when I first went into his office in 2000. After a few years I got the feeling I was being rushed through the office and nobody actually listened to me. I was pushed off to a PA in the office once and started seeing him. It got to the point I as being talked down to and my feelings pushed aside. I just wanted my doctor to listen but I got frustrated and found a new doctor that listens. On one request for him to do some paperwork for my leave of absence from work. I was told they weren't there for paper work that they weren't my servant. They charged my insurance enough.

Posted on May 17th, 2016