Internist

2909 Lemmon Ave
Suite 500
Dallas, TX 75204
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  DR BELLOS HAS SAVED MY LIFE, AND MANY OTHERS I HAVE REFERRED!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

THIS IS THE ONLY DR YOU WILL CATCH ME USING! I MOVED BACK FROM MISSISSIPPI JUST TO BE UNDER THE CARE OF THIS WONDERFUL MAN. HE IS VERY THOUROUGH, DOES A FULL DIAGNOSTIC EXAM EACH VISIT, BLOODWORK, ETC. AND GIVES THE FULL RESULTS UPON YOUR NEXT VISIT OR YOU CAN CALL IN TO FIND OUT YOUR RESULTS IF YOU ARE IN A CRISIS SITUATION. I HAVE PERSONALLY REFERRED DOZENS OF PATIENTS TO DR. B. AND HE HAS NEVER SKIPPED A BEAT, NOR MISSED A DIAGNOSIS. HIS NEW OFFICEI IS BEAUTIFUL, AND HIS RECEPTIONIST, CINDY, WILL DO ALL SHE CAN TO GET YOU SCHEDULED AT A TIME THAT WORKS FOR YOU. THE NURSE, PATTY, IS VERY CARING AND GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND HER WAY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY OR LET DOWN, AS MOST HIV DRS' IN DALLAS WILL LEAVE YOU FEELING.

|  Highest rated Dr. nationally gives all to maintain chronic AIDS patients to make life healthier  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

I started seeing Dr Bellos in late 2001 and had to move home to Mississippi, which was detrimental to my health. After becoming a Hurricane Katrina refugee, after losing family home, and both parents, within 6 weeks, I had the choice of moving back to Dallas or moving to Atlanta, where the CDC is located. After much research and prayer I decided I had to return to Dallas for the simple reason of 5 star healthcare with Dr. B. He has pulled me "out of the ditch" many times, when I have had pneumonia, shingles that blinded me in both eyes, and many other instances. I recommend this Dr. to over a dozen HIV persons each week, especially if they have both Medicare and Medicaid, or Medicare and a secondary insurance. It will cost you not one dime if these are your circumstances. I have been HIV for going on 23 years now and to look at me you would never have a clue, due to the great skills of this Dr. I do have to use a cane due to arthritis and stenosis of the spine, but otherwise I have lived many many more years than I was advised I had to live when diagnosed. Harrison County Ms health Dept told me I had up 18 months to live before I turned 24. They then called my parents in 2002 to find out my "status", as to whether or not I had "expired" due to the "gay AIDS virs", of which I had never come out to my family that I was HIV . The virus has changed my way of life drastically, both emotionally, mentally, and more than anything, financially. I have been on disability since 1997, after being declined 7 times, since "I did not look ill" as a Social Security office personel named Mrs Barnett, brashly stated when I only had 13 t-cells and a viral load over 2 million, which put me off the charts. I have been thru the heartless Parkland system, where you are only a number, not a name or patient, a labrat for one Dr. there that lost interest once I could no longer do blind trial drugs, which disqualified me for further trial drug treatment. I fired this highly incompent Dr. and moved on to a much more caring Dr. Race there before realizing that once I had both Medicare as well as Private insurance, it cost me nothing to see a private Dr. I will close with the statement to beg others that want to live long healthy lives to book an appointment with Dr Bellos. He is now in the DeNovo building on the corner of Oaklawn and Fairmount. If you take your meds as he directs and listen to his plan of treatment, following it to the T, you will succeed in living healthier. Dont bother or waste his time if you are on street drugs or have to drink your sorrows away daily. You are only wasting Dr Bellos efforts, as well as fooling yourself, as taking the cocktails he prescribes do not mix well with these vices. I am Robert Pickett, and can be reached by email @ ashbrookguy@yahoo.com, if you want to discuss further or have me help you start your walk towards a healthier life, using Dr. Bellos as your primary care physician! Peace and good luck to you all!

Sep 17th, 2011

"Don't know what it is, so what do you want me to do?" I thought HE was the doctor.

|  My experience over five years of seeing Dr Bellos  |  show details
by A. Patient on Aug 11th, 2010

The past five years have included several visits to Dr Bellos for infections and MRSA and later as a patient on routine basis. Never any issue with him or his nursing staff - all have been entirely helpful, professional and top notch in my book. This is the real world in the 21st century people - these medical professionals are stretched but have always gone above and beyond to provide good care no matter what. Yes a few minutes wait in the office, or not - maybe even a few hours for a return phone call at times, or not. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Jan 20th, 2010

I liked Dr Bellos when I first went into his office in 2000. After a few years I got the feeling I was being rushed through the office and nobody actually listened to me. I was pushed off to a PA in the office once and started seeing him. It got to the point I as being talked down to and my feelings pushed aside. I just wanted my doctor to listen but I got frustrated and found a new doctor that listens. On one request for him to do some paperwork for my leave of absence from work. I was told they weren't there for paper work that they weren't my servant. They charged my insurance enough.

Nov 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

He and his staff are wonderful. He was the top reccomendation from my OB....when I got MRSA in my milk ducts. He also took great care of my mother when she got MRSA in a wound in her leg. They are patient and understanding and you don't have to wait very

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Oct 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I have known dr bellos for well over 15 years but never thought i would be a patient of his. he and his office staff are wonderful caring people. they do not treat you like a number they really care and are a great bunch of people to have around you when

Read Full Review at yahoo.com