A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenopoulos
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Xenopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenopoulos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Xenopoulos has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Floyd Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Peter Xenopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Xenopoulos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Athens, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, TN and Decatur, TN.
See Athens Internists and Athens Cardiologists.