Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with other offices in Athens, TN and Oneida, TN (and 3 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Xenopoulos is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville, Jewish Hospital Shelbyville and King's Daughters Medical Center. Dr. Xenopoulos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Ayaz Rahman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi10
Dr. Albert Blacky
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi35
Dr. Thomas Wannenburg
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi35