A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenopoulos
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Xenopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenopoulos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Xenopoulos has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Floyd Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Peter Xenopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Xenopoulos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Athens, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, TN and Decatur, TN.
See Athens Internists and Athens Cardiologists.