Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenopoulos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Xenopoulos has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Peter Xenopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Xenopoulos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Xenopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Louisville, KY.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Cardiologists.