The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Cook
Dr. Nicholas Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norton, VA, with another office in Aitkin, MN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Trousdale Medical Center, Upmc Northwest and Sumner Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Cook has the following 4 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Nicholas Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton, VA.
Dr. Daryl Pierce
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Norton, VA 0.01 mi21
Dr. David Miller
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Norton, VA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Tamara Musgrave
Hematology and Oncology, Infectious Disease, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Norton, VA 0.01 mi33