A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Cook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Ariel Cook MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Cook has 12 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Cook practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Clarksville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Murfreesboro, TN.
See Clarksville Internists, Clarksville Hematologists, Clarksville Geriatric Doctors, and Clarksville Oncologists.