Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Cook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Ariel Cook MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Cook practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Aitkin, MN.
See Aitkin Internists, Aitkin Hematologists, Aitkin Geriatric Doctors, and Aitkin Oncologists.