A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. King practice?
- Dr. Nicholas King has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Surgeons.