A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Rogers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Collagenous Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Alan Rogers MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Rogers practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.