Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Rogers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Collagenous Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Alan Rogers MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Rogers practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.