Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Rogers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Collagenous Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Alan Rogers MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Rogers practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.