A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Abend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Abend, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Abend graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Abend has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Scott Abend MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas S. Abend practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Abend has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Abend practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.