A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Aberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Aberle is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Sebastian Aberle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas S. Aberle practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Aberle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Aberle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Louisville, CO.
See Boulder Orthopedic Surgeons.