A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Aberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Aberle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aberle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aberle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Sebastian Aberle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas S. Aberle practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Aberle has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Aberle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, KS.
See Garden City Surgeons.