Dr. Nicholas Akgulian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 30th, 2015
Dr. Akgulian goes above and beyond when it comes to providing compassionate care to his patients. Excellent follow-up. By far the best physician we have seen over the years.

December 1st, 2012
One of the BEST doctors I've ever had.
Dr. Akgulian has been our family doctor ever since we moved here from Central Illinois and I am heartbroken that he has left Paddock Lake. My husband and I are retired and he has always had time to see us. He is always considerate, open to alternate suggestions, willing to listen, very knowledgable about any subject, and patient. If I could find where he is, I would follow him anywhere. We retired from the AF in 1971, so I have had plenty of doctor experience and he is the best.

November 19th, 2012
I used to hate going to the dr.as a child i went to dr hettrick he never did anything for my acid reflux and tried having my mom diagnose me.plus gave me the beyond creeps.dr akgulian is the total opposite.i love how he gives me the option to try a home remedy that he knows of or to try prescription.he always takes time to ask me how i am and encourage me to do right in all ways of my life.he is such a good doctor.im sad that he is no longer at the paddock lake clinic and am looking forward to figuring out his new location and taking my son to him and still having him as my family dr.

August 22nd, 2012
Dr. Akgulian has been my doctor in Alem for the past 4.5 years. Still the same caring, respectful and couteous doctor. I am very upset that he is leaving United Health Care System. I also will be leaving united health Care and follow him wherever he is practicing.