Orthopaedic Surgeon
400 Franklin Tpke
Ste 100
Mahwah, NJ 07430
201-818-4344
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Bum's rush  |  show details
by N H on Dec 6th, 2013

I was referred by my primary care physician for ankle/shin issues and getting an appt. was quick so I went.I showed up on time and waited with a number of other patients for a good 25 minutes before an assistant took me to a room., After a few questions, she declared that we would take x-rays and another test. I said, "whoa, i haven't even talked to the doctor yet!" Her response was, "We have to take xrays first so the doctor can diagnose. I was feeling very much as if they just wanted to run up charges for tests, but i wanted to solve my issue so i reluctantly agreed. Dr. Alexander may be a capable physician, but it would be hard to tell after waiting another 30 minutes before finally seeing the doctor....for all of 5 minutes. The review of my case and prescription for physical therapy happened so quickly, i wanted to check to see if my wallet was still in my pocket as he left the room.

|  A nightmare!  |  show details
May 26th, 2012

I went to this doctor because several of my neighbors recommended him. Dr. Alexander had given me an incorrect diagnosis which has caused me several years of unnecessary pain and discomfort. Also his staff nurse is rude and unprofessional, overall my experience with this doctor and his office was a nightmare. I would recommend to any patient who who sees this doctor, is to ask him for a referral to another doctor!

|  show details
Mar 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Nicholas Alexander MD. has delivered a good medical service; However the billing and office administration was a painful, bad and detrimental experience for this patient's pocket and credit rating. Before seeing Dr. Alexander I have specificaly inquired a

Read Full Review at yahoo.com