A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Angelastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Angelastro is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Angelastro, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelastro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Angelastro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Angelastro DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Angelastro practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Angelastro has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Angelastro practices Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians.