A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Argento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Argento, Adult Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Argento, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Argento graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Argento has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Argento MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Argento practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Argento has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Argento practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD.
See Columbia Internists.