Overall Review

September 28th, 2015
Uncompassionate Doctor!
Dr. Argyros was very rude and had what I feel was a "dry" personality. He is not my son's primary pediatrician, but was the one doctor there on the weekend when I went in for my son who cut open his chin. He basically told me he couldn't do anything even when I asked him if he could just use some durabond to close the wound. He said he hasn't used that for years and I had to go to the er room for his cut. FYI the er room did durabond it back together! Imagine that! I'm extremely disappointed with this doctor and I will never have either of my kids be seen by him again!

October 11th, 2011
After waiting for half an hour for this clown to come see my daughter, all he did was check her ears, breathing and throat. I attempted to explain to him that her fever had been at 104 for 24 hours and that she was not eating, the entire time he was interrupting me while smacking on his bubble gum. His conclusion was that she had a virus and that she was to go home and rest. That evening her fever went up to 105.3 and I took her to the ER. With a simple urine test they found out she had a UTI. If I had listened to his advice her infection could have spread to her bladder and kidneys. Just out of curiosity I called the office the next day to let him know that she had been diagnosed with a UTI and that they recommended that we follow up with her doctor. He didn't even bother to call us back. If this is what you call an amazing doctor, then Dr. Frankenstein must've been your doctor growing up.

July 10th, 2010
Awsome Doctor
Dr. Argyros has taken wonderful care of you two daughters for the past 7 years. My first daughter was 7weeks premature and we met Dr Argyros at the hospital for the first time. As a new mom of a very tiny baby I was very overwhelmed and extremely nervous. Dr Argyros took the extra time with me to make sure we had a great plan and even took the time to call me twice a day for the first two weeks we were home!! What doctor does that these days??? I will never take my girls anywhere else!