A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atanasoff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atanasoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Atanasoff graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Atanasoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Anthony Atanasoff DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Atanasoff practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff practices Psychiatry near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Psychiatrists.