Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Avallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Avallone, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avallone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avallone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Avallone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Avallone graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Avallone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas J Avallone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Avallone practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Avallone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Avallone practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Phillipsburg Surgeons.