Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Bakris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Bakris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakris
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bakris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Bakris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bakris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Greater Detroit Hosp Med Ctr, Detroit, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Christopher Bakris MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. Bakris practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Bakris has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Bakris practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.