A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Bakris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Bakris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Bakris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bakris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Greater Detroit Hosp Med Ctr, Detroit, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Christopher Bakris MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. Bakris practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Bakris has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Bakris practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.