A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Barna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Barna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barna
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Barna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barna graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas J Barna MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Barna practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Barna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Barna practices Ophthalmology near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Hazleton Ophthalmologists.