3.0

Ignorant show details Ignorant
by Janine on Mar 26th, 2014

I feel his staff was cold and ignorant, so worried about collecting the co-pay and insurance. I felt he was curt and cool, and he chagres over what insurance covers.

Eye lid surgery show details Eye lid surgery
Apr 8th, 2013

It has been 5 years since I had surgery on my eyelids and I still curse Dr Barna everyday, my eyes are red and dry, they itch all the time, I thought it would go away in time but no such luck. BIG MISTAKE! Also you can see where every stitch was placed. It was FAR from a cosmetic procedure for me, I look worse now than I ever did.

Feb 8th, 2013

This doctor is skilled but unethical--can't be trusted so you are taking your chances.

eye lid surgery show details eye lid surgery
Oct 23rd, 2011

Dr. Barna preformed eyelid surgery on me 2 years ago and I have had nothing but problems since then. Biggest mistake of my life!

Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr. Barna is one of the best. All around great experience, from the time I walked in the door until I left the office. Everyone in both the Kingson office & in Hazleton were A . Very kind and considerate every step of the way. Thanks for making an 'uneasy' kind of day more relaxing than I thought it could be.

Blephoplasty show details Blephoplasty
Feb 25th, 2010

Dr Barna recommended I have the excess skin on my eyelids removed, saying it was "No big deal" , I would have the surgery on Thursday and be back to work on Monday. I was so swollen on Monday I could not even wear my glasses. I was black and blue for a month. It was a nightmare, I would never recommend him to anyone!He is rude and very arrogant!