A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Barnes, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Clark Barnes DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Barnes practices Internal Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Internists.