A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Bastidas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Bastidas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastidas graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bastidas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Bastidas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Bastidas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Bastidas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Bastidas practices Plastic Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.