A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Battafarano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Battafarano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Battafarano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Battafarano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Battafarano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Battafarano MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Battafarano practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Battafarano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Battafarano practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Psychiatrists.