A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Battafarano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Battafarano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battafarano
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Battafarano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Battafarano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Battafarano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Battafarano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Battafarano MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Battafarano practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Battafarano has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Battafarano practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Psychiatrists.