Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Behrendt
Dr. Nicholas Behrendt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Behrendt is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado Hospital and St. Anthony Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Behrendt has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Nicholas Behrendt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Carolyn Lefkowits
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi6
Dr. Henry Galan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi28
Dr. Serena Dovey
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi9