A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Belitsos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Belitsos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Belitsos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belitsos graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belitsos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas John Belitsos MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Belitsos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Belitsos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Belitsos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Internists and Nottingham Gastroenterologists.