Dr. Nicholas Belitsos, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Belitsos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belitsos graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belitsos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belitsos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Belitsos practice?
Dr. Nicholas Belitsos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nick Belitsos, Dr. Nickolas Belitsos, Dr. Nicky Belitsos, Dr. Nicolas Belitsos