A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Bell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Pat Bell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Bell practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Bell practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.