A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Bell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Pat Bell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Bell practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Bell practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.