A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Bertha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Bertha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Bertha, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Bariatric Medicine
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertha graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bertha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Bertha DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Bertha practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Bertha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Bertha practices Surgery near Florham Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Florham Park Surgeons.