Dr. Nicholas Bertha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Bertha?

Excellent experience

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Should you be considering weight loss surgery, I would wholeheartedly recommend that you don't finalize your choice of surgeon before you meet with Dr. Nicholas Bertha and his team. From start to finish the office is present and helpful and they provide you with a road map on how to get where you want to go. Dr. Bertha himself is calm, collected, takes all the time the patient requires and certainly knows what he's doing. I would recommend him and his team to anybody.

Amazing practice and staff

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Bertha is an incredible surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone interested in Bariatric surgery. My boyfriend is going to him next year! He has great bedside manner. He takes his time to listen and answer any questions or concerns. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. Everyone is so attentive, caring and understanding. I had a rough recovery and Sue, the Nurse Practitioner, would call to check up on me and showed true concern. Patti, the front desk receptionist, helped me get appointments to see any specialist before my surgery and was extremely helpful. Amazing practice and staff!

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Never returns a phone call. Has the nurse return calls and then she can't answer the questions. Always wait at least 45 minutes for set appointment. Would not recommend.

Extremely Knowledgeable with Excellent Patient Rapport

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I am extremely fortunate to have found Dr. Bertha. He and his entire staff helped and supported me prior to surgery and post surgery. All my questions were answered with compassion. He is tops in his field. If you are apprehensive about Bariatric Surgery, see Dr. Bertha first.

Down to earth, NO BS kind of doctor.

Posted on December 31st, 2016

This doctor is very to the point and doesn't require any unecessary office visits or tests. Very blunt, but in a charming kind of way.

Posted on October 20th, 2016

The best doctor I have found in this area in a long, long time. Caring, compassionate, listens, thorough, really helps you. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Great Dr. one of the best I have encountered. He take the time to make sure you know everything makes u feel comfortable you don't feel like a number. Need more Dr like Dr Bertha

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Excellent person and excellent Doctor!!!

Terrific Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2015

I would recommend Dr Bertha to anyone looking to have bariatric surgery. he is a wonderful doctor and I had no issues at all after surgery.

~ absolutely the best! ~

Posted on October 30th, 2015

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude to this wonderful surgeon. Lap band surgery ('09) Dr. Jean Baptiste. After his sudden death ~ I found Dr. Sadek. He was decent....office waits were RIDICULOUS. In the end he did something unethical and EXPENSIVE to correct. I searched and searched for a new dr. I was unable to find ANY who were willing to work with me. I had NO PROBLEMS with my band (still don't) but who wants to adjust a band they did not install? NO ONE! until......I met the compassionate Dr. Bertha. He is a wonderful listener who understood where I was and exactly what I needed. He never made me feel rushed and from then on I knew he was "my guy". He is reasonable in his expectations and the office is amazing. Never more than a few minutes wait and always a smile on everyones face. There is a nurse practitioner there as well and she is a lovely gentle woman who gives a great adjustment. You cannot go wrong here. My daughter will be scheduling a sleeve this year. Do yourself a favor and see what a REAL bariatric surgeon should be.......Dr. Berta is my hero.

Doctor Bertha Rocks!

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I can't thank Dr. Bertha enough for giving me my life back! He talks to you, not at you and explains everything. He took the time to really listen to my concerns. I had a great experience with the surgery, clearly he is an excellent surgeon. My incisions 9 days out are almost non-existent. He has a wonderful bedside manor. His Staff is amazing! They always take the time to answer any questions regardless of how many times I asked. Thanks Patti, Sam and Beth! Would highly recommend Dr. Bertha to anyone looking to have the sleeve.

My Hero

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Dr Bertha is amazing. He is my life savior. He listened to my problems and stayed by my side through the whole process. What a great doctor and a compassionate man. The entire office staff is very very understanding and make you feel like a family member.