Dr. Nicholas Bertha DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 30th, 2016
Down to earth, NO BS kind of doctor.
This doctor is very to the point and doesn't require any unecessary office visits or tests. Very blunt, but in a charming kind of way.

October 20th, 2016
The best doctor I have found in this area in a long, long time. Caring, compassionate, listens, thorough, really helps you. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

October 13th, 2016
Great Dr. one of the best I have encountered. He take the time to make sure you know everything makes u feel comfortable you don't feel like a number. Need more Dr like Dr Bertha

January 21st, 2016
Excellent person and excellent Doctor!!!

November 20th, 2015
Terrific Doctor
I would recommend Dr Bertha to anyone looking to have bariatric surgery. he is a wonderful doctor and I had no issues at all after surgery.

October 30th, 2015
~ absolutely the best! ~
There aren't enough words to express my gratitude to this wonderful surgeon. Lap band surgery ('09) Dr. Jean Baptiste. After his sudden death ~ I found Dr. Sadek. He was decent....office waits were RIDICULOUS. In the end he did something unethical and EXPENSIVE to correct. I searched and searched for a new dr. I was unable to find ANY who were willing to work with me. I had NO PROBLEMS with my band (still don't) but who wants to adjust a band they did not install? NO ONE! until......I met the compassionate Dr. Bertha. He is a wonderful listener who understood where I was and exactly what I needed. He never made me feel rushed and from then on I knew he was "my guy". He is reasonable in his expectations and the office is amazing. Never more than a few minutes wait and always a smile on everyones face. There is a nurse practitioner there as well and she is a lovely gentle woman who gives a great adjustment. You cannot go wrong here. My daughter will be scheduling a sleeve this year. Do yourself a favor and see what a REAL bariatric surgeon should be.......Dr. Berta is my hero.

September 2nd, 2015
Doctor Bertha Rocks!
I can't thank Dr. Bertha enough for giving me my life back! He talks to you, not at you and explains everything. He took the time to really listen to my concerns. I had a great experience with the surgery, clearly he is an excellent surgeon. My incisions 9 days out are almost non-existent. He has a wonderful bedside manor. His Staff is amazing! They always take the time to answer any questions regardless of how many times I asked. Thanks Patti, Sam and Beth! Would highly recommend Dr. Bertha to anyone looking to have the sleeve.

August 10th, 2015
My Hero
Dr Bertha is amazing. He is my life savior. He listened to my problems and stayed by my side through the whole process. What a great doctor and a compassionate man. The entire office staff is very very understanding and make you feel like a family member.

July 30th, 2015
Great-full to dr. Bertha
In my opinion Dr. Bertha save my life ....for lots of years I did not feel this great and this healthy I am so happy that I trusted him to do the gastric sleeve surgery I highly recommend him to anyone considering this kinds of surgery.

May 11th, 2015
I had a gastric sleeve on Feb 2 It is now May 11, I have lost 55 lbs. I feel healthier than I have in 25 years. I had no pain from the surgery, I don't crave food, and I am extremely happy with all the results. Not only have a lost weight, something I have been trying to do since the birth of my last child, I have also had improvement of other medical issues. Dr. Bertha is great. He takes his time and explains anything a patient might want explained. You don't ever feel like you are being rushed. I should have don't this years ago. If I had to do it again, I would. My life has changed on all levels,

April 8th, 2015
Wonderful experience with Dr Bertha!! Highly recommend him! Helped me when no one else could!

February 11th, 2015
Wonderful staff and the was excellent.