A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Bujak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Bujak, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Bujak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bujak graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bujak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Karol Bujak MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas K. Bujak practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Bujak has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Bujak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Newport, RI.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.