A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Burwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Burwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burwick graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Burwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Raymond Burwick MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Burwick practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Burwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Burwick practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.