A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Battafarano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Battafarano is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Battafarano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Battafarano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas C Battafarano MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. Battafarano practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Battafarano has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Battafarano practices Internal Medicine near Wayne, PA.
See Wayne Internists.