A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Battafarano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Battafarano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Battafarano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Battafarano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. Battafarano practice?
Dr. Nicholas Battafarano practices Internal Medicine near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Columbus, NE.
See Wayne Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nick Battafarano, Dr. Nickolas Battafarano, Dr. Nicky Battafarano, Dr. Nicolas Battafarano