A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Russo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Russo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. Russo practice?
Dr. Nicholas Russo practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Radiologists.