A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Russo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Russo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Carmine Russo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. Russo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Russo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Russo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Radiologists.