Dr. Nicholas Caccavo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2013
Too much neglect
I have waited several hours to see this Doctor and once your in there you have to wait another 1/2 hour at least before he comes in to see you. It is torure. His assistant wife is a menace to his profession. She comes in to take your blood pressure . I have never had a black and blue arm after having my blood pressure taken before. I have one every time she takes it. She writes the precriptions and quite often has made mistakes. I have had to ask for blood work to be done after I have come in with a complaint. Because it is not given automatically. Too much neglect. I am actually taking care of myself. The last straw was when on my last visit after going to this Doctor for about six years, he was shocked to find out I had Cancer several years ago. That did it for me between him and his wife, I felt nobody was really taking care of me. You are just a number to them. It's not coming from the heart, it is coming from their pocket.

January 31st, 2013
Be prepared to wait forever. The shortest I've ever waited to see Dr. Caccavo was 1 hour past my appointment time. I've been in before where it took over three hours past my appointment time. On several occasions I've needed his office to fax material to different offices and they continually would lose the paperwork or claim they never saw it after I called to confirm they received it.

October 11th, 2011
horrible communication
HE IS LOUSY NO COMMUNICATION AND NO COMPASSION FOR THE ELDERLY. GOD FORBID IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER DIES. HE WONT EVEN SPEAK OR LOOK AT YOU. IF YOU WANT TO DIE PLEASE SEE THIS DR.

December 22nd, 2009
It waas (almost) worth having a blocked coronary artery to become Dr. Caccavo's pt. He was conservative, insistent on maximum testing, has a calming and reassuring manner, and a super assistant.

February 18th, 2016