A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Campo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Campo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Campo graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Campo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas J Campo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Campo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Campo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Campo practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists.