A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Capozzoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Capozzoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capozzoli graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Capozzoli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Capozzoli MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Capozzoli practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Capozzoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Capozzoli practices Neurology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Neurologists.