Dr. Nicholas Caputo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Caputo?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Caputo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2013

Doctor at the hospital

Excellent doctor, bright and caring physician... would recommend to family and friends.

August 28th, 2013

Doesn't believe patients

Dr Caputo will need to see one's medical records in order to believe a patient. So bring all your labs, dr notes, surgical history, radiology reports, films etc., and who knows if he will believe you then. He knows everything and do not dare to tell him otherwise. I'm certain he believes he is infallible, and knows a patient more than they know themselves.

October 18th, 2012

The mans a jerk

What he told me in the hospital verses what he reported to my doctor was totally opposite, he told me I was fine but told my doctor I had a demyelating diease. He even recomend I seek a different hospital the next time I have stroke like systems I am not sure if ambulances allow you to do that. The man was totally fippant and a complete jerk.

September 10th, 2014