A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Carulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Carulli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Carulli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carulli graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Carulli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Frank Carulli MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas F. Carulli practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Carulli has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Carulli practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.