A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Carulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Carulli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Carulli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carulli graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Carulli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carulli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas F. Carulli practice?
Dr. Nicholas Carulli practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.