A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Chiumento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Chiumento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Chiumento, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiumento graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiumento has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Patrick Chiumento DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Chiumento practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Chiumento has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Chiumento practices Internal Medicine near Pittston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Moosic, PA and Mount Pocono, PA.
See Pittston Internists.