A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Church:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Church is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Church
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Church Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Church, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Church graduated from University of Dundee, Scotland 2000. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Church has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Church MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Church practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Church has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Church practices Family Medicine near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Family Physicians.