A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Church:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Church is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Church
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Church, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Church graduated from University of Dundee, Scotland 2000. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Church has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Church MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Church practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Church has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Church practices Family Medicine near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Primary Care Doctors.