Dr. Nicholas Church Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Church?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Church?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2016

DR. CHURCH IS SO NICE VERY EASY TO TALK TO AND ALWAYS POSITIVE GREAT BEDSIDE MANER COURTEOUS STAFF EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT

August 13th, 2015

Presumptuous and Dismissive

I saw Dr. Church one time for my first and only appointment as my primary care doctor. I explained that I had paid from several location and a history of untreated injuries due to not having regular healthcare. Without preforming a physical he diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and irritable bowel syndrome. He didn't address my pain problems whatsoever; instead he said that people like me that take antidepressants are at a high risk for narcotics abuse. A different doctor quickly ruled out fibromyalgia with a simple 3 minute exam, and a scan of my stomach shows that I have an ulcer of unknown severity. This is not a doctor that is concerned with making people well. He didn't use the evidence-based medicine I was told to expect by his contractors and I was made to pay for the experience.

May 14th, 2015

Did nothing to determine cause of symptoms.

I saw Dr. Church one time. I wanted to find the cause of my pain from several locations, and treat the symptoms in the meantime. I told him about my recurring abdominal pain and chronic body pain, likely due to repetitive stress injuries. I work and move around a lot. He saw that I am taking medication for depression and anxiety. He didn't try to find the cause of my problems or help alleviate the symptoms. He said that people like me are at risk of narcotics abuse and misdiagnosed me with Fibromyalgia. Two months later I'm seeing another doctor that found obvious foot deformities that need surgical intervention to prevent further complications... and we haven't even check any other body parts yet. Also, a simple physical exam showed that I don't have Fibromyalgia because my body isn't hypersensitive to pain. I'm reacting normally to pain from sources of an obviously kind.

March 18th, 2014

He is a very good Doctor..

Dr. Church is a very good doctor who takes his profession very serious and he makes this know.. He like for his patients to do as he ask so they will have a better outcome health wise.. He seem a bit imtimidating but he is very nice and wants what is best for his patients.. He actually turned my life around health wise and Thanks to his coaching I have lost 28 pounds, I feel great and my blood levels are normal.. Thanks DR. CHURCH..

July 30th, 2013

Does not address chronic pain adequately and does not prescribe a different medication if insurance refuses to pay for a medication. He also does not have staff that are willing to help patients. I asked the receptionist several times when I would be seen and she refused to get up and go check or call someone to see when I would be seen. I ended up waiting an hour and a half.

April 8th, 2013

I would never go back to him, neither would I recommend him to anyone who has serious medical issues

It really shocked me because I had been seeing Dr. Church for a while. However, it took a couple of visits for me to realize that for whatever reason he and I didn't really work well together. During one visit he cursed at me and told me to get my (you know what together) in regards to non compliance that was totally out of my control. What Dr. says that!? I understand that he may have been frustrated for whatever reason but I know for a fact you don't swear at your patients for whatever reason it may be. I shouldn't have went back to him but due to my circumstances I had to be seen immediately. Some say I should have reported it but I felt as though I would put it in God's hands. So I gave it another try. But I guess I should have trusted my instincts and stayed away. To make a long story short the tension in that office was so thick that day you could cut it with a knife and I was so embarrassed by the way I was being treated by him, it felt so awkward all I wanted to do was leave. So Dr. Church may be a brilliant man but his bedside manner is disgraceful. The best overall experience I had was in the waiting room was with the free coffee and the lovely flat screen TV.

August 11th, 2011

Wonderful

August 11th, 2010

He is awesome!

Dr. Church is my son's PCP. He is very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. He even called me on my cellphone to follow up on how treatment was going! This is a rare quality that is a welcome relief compared to a lot of the other physicians I have encountered in Atlanta. I would highly recommend him!

October 27th, 2009

My wife and I both go to Dr. Church. We are both very happy with him. He explains everything as far as treatments and options.

August 19th, 2017