A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Comninellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comninellis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Comninellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Comninellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Comninellis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Comninellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas B Comninellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Comninellis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Comninellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Comninellis practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.