A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Comninellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comninellis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Comninellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Comninellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Comninellis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Comninellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas B Comninellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Comninellis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Comninellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Comninellis practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.