A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Comninellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Comninellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Comninellis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Comninellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Comninellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Comninellis practice?
Dr. Nicholas Comninellis practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.