A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Comninellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comninellis
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Comninellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Comninellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Comninellis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Comninellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas B Comninellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Comninellis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Comninellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Comninellis practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.