Overall Review

May 21st, 2016
Massive Disappointment
I have never seen him in two years. His son died just before my first appointment, about two years ago, and he has never appeared since. His replacements were a series of nurse practitioners and a few foreign one-time doctors. The last, Dr. A. Masood, is the reason I finally left this practice and looked for another. I can sympathize with paternal grief at loss to explain a month or two or absence, but TWO YEARS is excessive. Incompetent replacements are intolerable in this profession. I am happy in my new location and would never recommend this office to anyone.

January 20th, 2014
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!
I had hip pain for 6 months. The first Dr said, "Take Aleve." 5 months after that, he said, "Double up on the Aleve." Then he said, "It could be Bursitis," and referred me to an Orthopedic Specialist. The Specialist took X-Rays and confirmed it was Bursitis and gave me a shot of cortisone in my Bursa. It took me 3 days to get over the pain of the shot and my original hip pain was just as bad as it had been 3 weeks prior to the shot. I had selected Dr. Coppola as my new Primary Care and had an initial appt with him in January, 2014. He looked at the X-Rays from 6 months before and diagnosed the pain as probably sacroiliac joint pain. He gave me a cortisone shot which felt like a flu shot. Within 20 minutes the pain was gone and hasn't returned! He is wonderful!

November 24th, 2013
The Best
I have been a patient of Dr Nicholas Coppola for as long as he has been practicing here. I find him to be polite, understanding, and thorough. I understand the urgency a patient before me may have therefore yes, a little waiting time is well worth it. I myself have been one of those patients. Susan is always pleasant and the level of stress she has to deal with on a daily basis only adds to the respect I have for her. Unruly patients are just that and need to be escorted out asap by whomever it takes. Great job by all.

July 17th, 2013
patient
Doctor no longer sees you, new PA there every time. Makes urgent care patients wait weeks before getting appointment, and tells you to go to a walk in clinic if your not happy

October 12th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Nic Coppolla was patient, listened to me, asked questions and refrred me for the tests I needed. I was very satisfied with his care and will go back.

September 2nd, 2010
I have never felt as though Dr. Coppola has been rushed when I came for an appointment. Susan his reception person is always friendly.

April 24th, 2010
I find this doctor to be uncompassionate and very unprofessional. His staff is very unprofessional too. I went in and Dr. Coppolla diagnosed me with a sinus infection when in fact I had pneumonia a couple of months ago. Maybe if he spent more time examing me instead of the (less than) 10 minutes he did I would've been diagnosed properly. I will never go back to this doctor again and I urge anyone not to also.