A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Pappas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Pappas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Pappas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Pappas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons and Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.