Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Pappas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Pappas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Pappas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Pappas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons and Greenville Surgeons.