A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Pappas is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Pappas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Pappas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Pappas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Pappas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.