A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Davis, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mental Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University Of Oxford, England. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas W R Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas W. Davis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Davis practices Family Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
See Strongsville Family Physicians.