Pediatricians

12800 Bothell Everett Hwy
Ste 190
Everett, WA 98208
425-316-5160
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  If Dr. D's the one on call, don't expect any help!  |  show details
by A Long Time Providence Mill Creek Mom on Mar 23rd, 2013

My son had been suffering from a chronic illness that seemed to ramp up severely on the weekend. I wanted to speak with the doctor on call to see if I should take my son in to urgent care to be seen and have another x-ray to evaluate the status of his condition. Dr. Dechadenedes was the doctor on call and told me "the after hours doctor is ONLY for NEW AND EMERGENT issues" and said he didn't have a computer in front of him to review my son's chart and had never seen my son (I usually see Dr. Gan or Dr. Suzuki), so basically I was wasting his time and should just take him in to the ER. If that's his level of patient care and concern, then I will be avoiding his patient care for my children!!!

|  My kids like him  |  show details
by D M on Feb 21st, 2013

I have 4 children and we have gone there since my oldest was an infant. He listens to what the kids have to say and always asked about the other kids. He isnt a pill pusher,he makes sure its an appropriate medication and follows procedure. He asks a lot of questions about family as a whole,and is kind and playful with the kids,they were never afraid of him. I would still go,but we moved.

|  He's Awful! Take your kid to someone else in the practice  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2012

I have taken my son to see "Dr. Nick" a few times now, and hated every single experience. The 3rd time I got fed up. He barely looked in my sons ears for maybe a second and said "it's a virus, it'll go away". I knew it wasn't a virus. I walked down the hall to the walk in clinic and my son was diagnosed with double ear infections. When I called the office later that day to inform him and also complain to the Office Manager, he never called to apologize and neither did the Office Manager. He has a horrible bedside manner. Talks to me like I am an idiot and overreacting to my child's health. He's an idiot and I would take my kid to see anyone else other than him. We have seen all 4 of the women providers in the practice and have loved every single one of them. They are caring and compassionate which "Dr. Nick" is NOT.

|  Unsatisfied  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

After moving to the area my sister highly and quite excitedly recommended Dr Nick. Knowing first impressions are not everything I gave him three chances. The first time I found him very pushy as he kept insisting meds for my son who has ADHD. Second visit with my daughter he treated me like a first time parent. . All the advice he gave me I could easily find in Parents Magaizine. The third visit was enough for me when he was very rude and talked down to me. I left knowing that we would e finding a new doctor for my kids. The guy might have been great with my sisters kids, but since then he seems to have lost all people skills.

|  Great with Circumsions-but thats about it.  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

I had taken my newborn son to see Dr. Chadenedes. He preformed his circumcison- my son slept through it! He did a great job with it! I discontinued going to see Dr. Chadenedes a few weeks after that. He had given me some bad nursing advice- very old school and not accurate with what is known today about breast feeding. Also, I didn't find him very through when he checked his vital signs. In fact he didn't even check his circ the week after when I came to see him for a weight check.

|  Yuck  |  show details
by Unhappy Customer on Oct 22nd, 2008

I was so disappointed with my visit with "Dr. Nick." He didn't even look at my baby before diagnosing her. He did then look in her ears and mouth, but had already made up his mind about what was wrong with her. She had diarrhea, he asked if we had been sick as well. We told him no. He said, "It's this virus, it'll go away in x days." We told him of another problem we had, which he told us was normal. All other three doctors I've talked to about that problem told me it was NOT normal and that I should take her to an ENT Doctor. He was clearly in a hurry and I felt like he wasn't taking my concerns seriously.

|  show details
by ckcoleman on Feb 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Nick is a common sense doctor who is respectful of your time and wonderful with kids. Our three kids have seen him since birth and I could not be happier!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com