Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Defilippis
Dr. Nicholas Defilippis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Defilippis is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center and Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Defilippis has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Nicholas Defilippis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Axel Rodriguez
Houston, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Aimee Racz
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Christopher Brown
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi8